An update for Network Inventory Advisor – v. 5.0.155
We’re glad to announce a new minor update of Network Inventory Advisor – v 5.0.155. It includes some improvements and fixes for the issues kindly reported by our users. See the what’s new list below for details.
- Added: Network tree now supports subgrouping
- Added: Information on Trusted Platform Module (TPM) is now displayed in snapshots and in Tabular reports
- Added: Collection of Autodesk MSSA license codes
- Improved: User interface loads much faster when working with large networks
- Improved: Custom fields experience is greatly improved
- Fixed: Scheduled “Software by title” reports didn’t contain all items
- Fixed: Some nodes had an unneeded prefix in the network tree
- Fixed: Random freezing at 99% while creating a summary
- Fixed: Import of saved network scans from network repository
- Fixed: Unnecessary repeated nodes scanning when building a report
- Fixed: When a manually created node was moved to another group its data was cleared
Download the new version of Network Inventory Advisor or just follow the auto-update hints in any of the previous versions of the application.