Network Inventory Advisor 5.0.127is here
We’re happy to inform you of the new minor release of Network Inventory Advisor, v 5.0.127. The release includes fixes for the issues kindly reported by our users. See the changelog below for details.
- Added: Offline activation
- Improved: Autodesk software recognition during license audit
- Improved: “Software – by title” reports
- Improved: Overall stability during reinstallation of the software
- Improved: The software now monitors and offers updates with What’s New info
- Improved: Microsoft Office details display in Tabular Report
- Improved: Tabular Reports now include Windows OS activation status
- Improved: Overall license activation improvements
- Fixed: “Last updated” section is populated properly in Tabular Reports now
- Fixed: Snapshot import issues in case a node was moved to another group
- Fixed: Empty files creation during the export of macOS nodes data
You can download the new version of Network Inventory Advisor here or just follow the auto-update hints in any of the previous Network Inventory Advisor releases.