Network Inventory Advisor 5.0.106 minor release
We’re glad to inform you about the minor release of Network Inventory Advisor, v 5.0.106. The new release includes a lot of the freshest fixes for the issues kindly reported by our users.
See the changelog below for details.
- fixed: All group nodes’ rescan when creating a new group summary.
- fixed: Displaying incorrect network icon when switching networks.
- fixed: Missing Microsoft Office login data in Tabular reports.
- fixed: Empty “Added” field when importing snapshot files.
- fixed: Incomplete saving of the active group/domain name at the time of the import of snapshot files, which led to duplicate nodes.
- fixed: Scanning error that led to creation of 2 identical nodes in the network tree.
- fixed: Software inventory database was not being updated from NIA server.
- fixed: Some crashes when switching networks with active filters.
- fixed: Missing custom fields when manually importing network structure or converting the old database format into the new one.
- fixed: Scheduled emails were not sent out when TLS was disabled for SMTP server.
- fixed: Automatic import of network folder snapshots was not functioning correctly.
- fixed: For Selectable custom fields default empty value was added constantly.
- fixed: The app could crash if a node had an incorrect custom field.
- fixed: An sqlite3odbc.dll error could appear during re-installation.
- fixed: Service hanging after second consecutive installation of NIA.
- fixed: “Go to full report” link was not always leading to the correct report.
- fixed: A crash during SNMP devices scan.
- fixed: Not all the data was in the file when exporting the Software report by title.
You can get the new version of Network Inventory Advisor or just follow the auto-update hints in any of the previous Network Inventory Advisor releases.